"LOOK DEEP INTO NATURE, AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BETTER" ALBERT EINSTEIN

21 Mar 2016

COSON Chairman commiserates with family of late musician, Nomoreloss

















The Chairman, Copyright Society of Nigeria, Chief Tony Okoroji, has expressed deep sadness over the sudden death of one of Nigeria’s great talents, Olumuyiwa Osinuga popularly known as Nomoreloss, who was reported to passed on Monday, March 21, 2016 after a brief illness.

Chief Okoroji who expressed shock at the news commiserated with the fans of the late musician while also condoling with the family. “I am saddened by the news of the death of one of my good friends and a great talent. Solomon, as I used to call him. He was was a fine gentleman who will always express his feelings irrespective of what you think. He will be greatly missed”

The COSON Chairman who was visibly shaken by the news further said that Nigeria has indeed lost one of her great talents. According to him, “ Nomoreloss is arguably one of the finest young talents you can find around. Not only was he a fantastic musician, he was also a good comedian. On behalf of the entire members, Board and staff of COSON, I say may his gentle soul rest in peace.

Also speaking, Mr. Chinedu Chukwuji, General Manager COSON said the news of the death of the musician was indeed heartbreaking.

“When a colleague of mine drew my attention to the heartbreaking news, I was speechless as I couldn't believe it. I have lost a friend. He was at the very beginning when the COSON revolution started. He will be greatly missed. I commiserate with his family, friends and fans and I wish him eternal rest in the bossom of the Lord." he said.


The ‘Iyawo Asiko’ crooner was said to have died after battling an undisclosed illness since the beginning of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment